Thursday, July 27, 2006

Long time, no blog

As those who truly know me know, I can't be trusted to do things with regularity that don't involve uncontrollable bodily functions such as eating, sleeping, and others that will be left to your imagination. Therefore I have completely ignored this blog for over 2 months. While I refuse to do something idiotic like "I vow to post on here at least once a week!" I do wish to make a more concerted effort to provide my loyal readership, all 2 of you, with more active updates.

But I need you to do something for me. I need your help if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
  • Do you refresh this page every day with baited breath hoping for an update that constantly eludes you?
  • Have you subscribed to the RSS feed for this blog so you know when it gets updated and can snicker at the person who answered yes to the query above?
  • Do you just stumble here every once in a while thinking "I wonder what that wacky Weeden is up to?"
If you answered yes to any of those questions (or if you just feel like it) I need you to do me a favor. Let me know you're here. I know some of you probably talk to me through other means and whatnot, but I'd like to get a "gauge" of my constituency. Please don't take this in any sort of narcissistic way. I have no delusions of grandeur that indicate to me that I have a loyal legion of blogophiles who have nothing better to pray about at night than for God to make Weeden update his blog. I know there is at least one person who might have possibly thought about maybe reading my blog (as SOME of my prior musings have comments attached to them). I simply think if I associate names with the handful of fans I'm letting down by not posting here then maybe that will guilt me into posting more often.

So here's how you can help ME help YOU. Comment on this story or shoot me an email. Don't call my house though. My wife would likely not like that. Unless you are my wife. Then you can call, if you think it's okay. And if I'm not asleep.

Thank you all ahead of time, and I hope to talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RSS I added you and forgot to delete it :)

I have 2 regular readers of my blog.

Unfortunately one is a mate who I don't get to see often even though he only lives about 10 miles away so we communicate via the blog.

When you think about it, that is absolutey terrible lol.

The other is another mate who moved to London and only checks to see if I'm plugging his band :)